First we will provide you with a comprehensive property market analysis to help you price your home to sell.
- Counsel you in preparing your home to sell for top money.
- Recommend and/or arrange for reliable contractors to assist home preparation.
- Fully explain all the details of listing, marketing, negotiating contracts and transferring title.
- Offer Warranties to protect you and your home during listing period
- Photograph the interior and exterior of your home and neighborhood amenities for marketing on the Internet, newspapers, and Television.
- Install Professional Sign.
- Submit and Enter your property into our Website www.farang-services.com
- Provide an estimate of your net closing proceeds
Your Home will be efficiently advertised
- We will advertise your property in Pattaya with a photo in several publications advertisement.
- Your home will also have worldwide exposure, as it will be placed on the Internet in the form of a virtual home tour on www.farang-services.com.
- Your home will be advertised in The Real Estate Magazine weekly magazine and in the "Pattaya Trader" as well as "Pattaya Mail".
- We will notify you weekly of every media ad placement. We will continue to advertise your home in the highest quality and greatest impact medias throughout your entire listing period.
IN HOME MARKETING
- In your home you will have a custom designed, detailed, professionally printed, full color, card stock brochure that will help to distinguish your home from the competition.
- We will place "special feature" cards throughout your home to point out the best features of your home to prospective buyers.
- Install a yard box with your home highlight sheets
- Send a just listed "Choose Your Neighbor" announcement with a photo to your entire neighborhood
- Include a special incentive for buyers to help them with closing costs or origination fees (at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!).
- Full service National Relocation
- Install yard box with your home highlight sheets
- Deliver professionally designed home highlight brochures to other Real Estate agents.
- Custom design, print, and deliver full color brochures presenting your home's best features
- Place special feature cards throughout your home
- Call all potential customers looking for a home like yours
- Print a "Choose Your Neighbor" Just Listed announcement and mail to your neighborhood
PROGRESS, PRICE REWIEWS AND NEGOTIATIONS
- Show your home by appointment and keep records
- Follow up with every Realtor who shows your home
- Mail you a weekly written report including:
- Number of home showings
- Realtor and buyer comments
- Advertising schedule
- Marketing suggestions
- Review marketing plan regularly
- Notify all agents and prospective buyers of any and all price changes or special incentives
- Present ALL offers to you and negotiate to get you the very best price and terms
- Install under contract sign and update computers
- Follow up weekly on buyer qualifications and loan processing
- Coordinate appointments for all inspections with you, buyer, and contractors
- Assist you with any repairs, cleaning, yard maintenance, deliveries, movers, etc.
- Give you weekly updates by phone and in writing
- Coordinate with Attorney all contracts, loan payoffs, liens, prorations of taxes and homeowners dues, deed and title
- Coordinate with you and the buyer all utilities, move in/out dates (rental contracts when applicable) closing time and place
PRIOR TO CLOSING
- Mail to you a map to the closing Attorney's office and change of address form for the Post Office
- Remind you in writing and by phone of all the little things you may not have thought of in preparing for your move and closing
- Coordinate final walk-through inspection
- Deliver any additional contracts, receipts or escrow agreements to all parties
- Review with you, prior to closing, the Attorney's calculations of your net proceeds
CLOSING AND AFTER CLOSING
- Personally attend your home closing with you.
- Personally close your home as your representative if you are unable to attend.
- Remove yard sign, marketing materials
- Be available after closing to assist you with all your Real Estate questions or needs.
- Keep records of your home sale for future assistance to you